All images on this website are the copyright of Tricia de Courcy Ling and cannot be reproduced in any way without her permission.
- Tricia de Courcy Ling cannot guarantee that the screen image corresponds exactly with the actual work, either in extent or in colour.
- This contract will be governed by English law both as to construction and implementation and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.
PAYMENTS & BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY
- All prices listed are in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). Tricia de Courcy Ling reserves the right to change prices with no prior notice. Payments can be made by using PayPal. If a buyer is paying in a currency other than GBP, that currency will be converted into GBP at the appropriate rate on the day that full payment is received.
- Prices are for prints only and are inclusive of VAT. Shipping will be added on final payment. Prices do not include insurance and import/export duties and taxes.
- When the buyer makes a purchase on the Tricia de Courcy Ling website, they shall immediately pay the total amount due. The buyer may pay by credit or debit card through PayPal. If a card payment is not approved, the buyer will remain personally liable for the total amount otherwise due. In all cases, payment will not be deemed made until Tricia de Courcy Ling collects the total amount due in good cleared funds. Any claims regarding purchases must be made directly to Tricia de Courcy Ling.
- Each photograph is sent using a tracked and signed for service and shipping rates are calculated on a flat rate for UK orders and a percentage rate for International Orders. Tricia de Courcy Ling does not accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged during shipping. This is the responsibility of the shipping agent and must be disputed directly with them if this occurs.
- Orders will be processed and delivered between 7 and 14 business days, unless otherwise specified.
- A tracking number will be sent to you as soon as your package has been sent out. On arrival, it will need a signature to confirm safe delivery.
- Tricia de Courcy Ling shall not be liable for any damages, in particular not liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to any dispute regarding any work sold on the website, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if Tricia de Courcy Ling has been advised of the possibility of such damages.